Sunday, February 17, 2013

Vietnam Post Coming Soon!

If you've seen my Facebook at all you know that I definitely have some stories to tell about Vietnam! My six days here were absolutely incredible. It has been my favorite port so far. We're leaving later tonight and then we arrive in Singapore in two days. So much to do between now and then! It'll take some time type up a post about the six days we had here. For now, here are a few of my favorite pictures. :)


On the way to our homestay on day 2, we stopped for lunch and this is what they served first. It was Elephant Ear Fish. Itt still had eyes. Ha. It was actually really good!


If you have me as a friend on Facebook, you've already seen these next two pictures. I do not know what I was thinking when I said I wanted to hold it. I don't hate snakes, but it was still scary! I wouldn't ever do it again probably, but I am actually happy that I did!


If I had known it was going to be all over my face I would not have held it! So scary!


It literally spent five minutes going up and down my face!


This is shot of the Mekong Delta River on the way to our homestay. I have so many incredible pictures!


The floating market along the river!


On our last day, today, I went on an orphanage visit. It was amazing. Bringing along stickers turned out to be a great idea. :)


These were the sweetest girls. This might be my favorite picture from the entire time in Vietnam.


The girl on the right in the picture above braided my hair! It turned out amazing. I don't think I've ever had this cool of a braid. I still have it in right now. :)


I have about a thousand pictures from Vietnam, so these are just a few of my favorites. I still need to take pictures of the dresses I got tailored. They turned out just the way I wanted and fit me perfectly! I am so excited. I'll try and get a post typed up as soon as I can!

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment