Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Two Years Later!

Hey everyone!

I've received a few emails lately from people wanting to know about SAS, which is SO exciting and means that some of you are still reading this blog. I love it! Keep them coming. I can't believe it has been two years since my voyage.

I thought I'd write a quick post to update you guys on what I'm doing now. I graduated from Washburn University in December with a degree in public relations and journalism and am actually getting ready to leave for Cape Town, South Africa, in a couple of weeks. I'll be there for at least six months serving as a public relations/communications intern for the Hillsong Africa Foundation, which is a nonprofit organization that was started out of Hillsong Church. I fell in love with Cape Town during Semester at Sea and had been looking for a way to go back ever since. This is one big example of how Semester at Sea completely changed my life. I am incredibly excited for this opportunity and can't wait for the journey to begin!

As always, feel free to email me at emilyjuhnke@gmail.com with any questions about Semester at Sea!




No comments:

Post a Comment