Saturday, April 27, 2013

The End of an Incredible Journey

Hey Everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this blog in the last couple of weeks. With the voyage coming to an end, it was hard to find anytime to sit down and process everything because of how busy we all were! We debarked in Barcelona, Spain, two days ago. Saying goodbye to the ship and to the people that have become like family over these last few months was extremely rough. We just traveled the world together, and I have built some amazing relationships that are going to last a lifetime. I am going to miss them and this semester more than I can even say. It has been incredible and absolutely life-changing journey.

I am staying here in Barcelona with my dad until the 30th and then flying back home to Kansas! When I get back, I will do several posts about the final two ports, the last days on the ship and lessons learned/concluding thoughts from this semester.

Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment