Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Home, Sweet Home!

Hey everyone!

I returned home from Barcelona a week from yesterday. It has been great to see my family and reconnect with friends, but I've also had a rough time transitioning and re-adjusting to being home again for many different reasons. I have literally just traveled around the world. I've met incredible people and made amazing friends that are going to last a lifetime, my outlook and perspectives on life and the world have greatly altered, and I also feel as if I have personally changed a lot because of this experience. I have a lot to process and there are many things I'd like to share with all of you! However, I realize that I still have not made posts about Ghana and Morocco. Those will be my first priority. :) You can expect to see one about my time in Ghana within the next couple of days! Thank you for being patient!


No comments:

Post a Comment