Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Let the Adventure Begin!

It's FINALLY here!!!!!! :)

I'm taking the bus down to Ensenada, Mexico to board the MV Explorer early tomorrow morning. I am so excited for this incredible adventure to begin! My parents had nothing but good things to say after they got back from the reception on the ship last night. They got to tour the ship and hear some of the faculty and staff speak. They are now actually more excited for me than they are nervous, which has helped ease my nerves going into tomorrow. I am so grateful for this incredible opportunity and I can't wait for it to begin!

Thank you all so much for the support and I'm glad you want to follow this blog to keep up with me! The posts are definitely going to start getting more exciting. :)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                                                                                          - Mark Twain

Photo Courtesy Of:
www.itmakessenseblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment