Friday, March 1, 2013

Singapore Pictures - Burma Post Coming Soon!

Hey everyone! I just got back on the ship after an incredible time in Burma. Here are the Singapore pictures I promised!




The Botanic Gardens!




It was gorgeous!


The Chili's we found and came back to later that night!


The Clarke Quay river area.


The Singapore Zoo!!!


Just hanging out with some monkeys!


Panda! :) There were several of them!


Kangaroos! The one on the far left has a baby in its pouch. :)


Feeding time for the orangutans!


Ah! This was so awesome!!!


And here is my picture with the Arch Bishop! I'm not sure why this one ended up so much bigger. This was an incredible moment.

I will do a post about Burma as soon as I can! I have so many things to say about it. Out of every port so far, this is the one I'd most like to come back and visit again if I ever get the chance. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment